Webinar Disclaimer and Consent
Please read the below carefully before registering for an AECO Energy webinar.
The views expressed by speakers or other third parties in AECO Energy webinars are those of the speaker or third-party and not, necessarily, of AECO Energy. The contents of the information provided in the webinar is for general information and use only. It is subject to change at any time and without notice. AECO Energy makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or suitability of any information in the webinars and related materials (such as handouts, presentation documents and recordings); all such content is provided to webinar registrants on an “as is” basis. Furthermore, the presentation of any material or information by a third party regarding any specific opinion, commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply AECO Energy’s endorsement or recommendation of such opinion, process, service, item or organisation. Any such material or information presented by a third-party in any format at an AECO Energy webinar, without limitation, is for informational purposes only. To the extent permitted by law, AECO Energy and its agents, staff and experts exclude any and all liability for any loss, claim or damage, cost or expense, including any indirect or consequential damages or lost profit, whether arising in negligence or otherwise, suffered in connection with the access to, participation in, or use of the webinar by you or any other person. By acceding to this service, you acknowledge that the information and materials contained in the webinar may contain inaccuracies or errors. Participants registering to an AECO Energy webinar agree that:
- Personally, identifiable information of the participants may be heard, seen, read, collected or used by AECO Energy as the organiser and other webinar participants.
- Any communication or information transmitted during the webinar, such as voice, life instant messaging displaying names of those intervening, and presentations, are available to the webinar audience and are also recorded for AECO Energy’s further promotion and information purposes.
- AECO Energy may further use the information available on the webinar such as invitees lists, attendee logs, information on the webinar subject matter and recordings thereof.
- Information provided by participants as part of their registration can be used by AECO Energy for statistics.
- Registered participants agree that AECO Energy contact them for promotion and information about current and future AECO Energy webinars and events.
- AECO Energy expects participants to conduct themselves professionally and with respect towards the speaker and staff (AECO Energy and other service providers) involved in organising, delivering and conducting the webinar. Failure to do so may lead to the participant’s exclusion from AECO Energy webinars.
- AECO Energy, its experts, staff and agents cannot be made liable in case the webinar is cancelled, or for any technical problem arising before, during or after the webinar.
- Participants will not make audio or visual recordings of the webinars in any medium—and will not distribute audio or visual recordings of the webinars (via social media or any other means). Only AECO Energy or its representatives may do so.
- Participants will not take or distribute pictures of or copy of presentation materials unless explicit permission is granted.
By registering and logging onto an AECO Energy webinar, participants consent to the above.